North Worcestershire Floating support
St Basils staff also provide floating support to young people aged 16-25 in Bromsgrove, Redditch and the Wyre Forest area to enable them to manage their own tenancy.
The service includes:
- Regular home visits
- Advice on health and safety in the home
- Advice on healthy living
- Debt advice and referral to appropriate agencies
- Help with benefits/obtaining grants
- Guidance in further education, training and work
- Trained tutors teach OCN accredited Life Skills
- Support to successfully sustain tenancies
To access this service email firstname.lastname@example.org.